Global Vice President of Finance
The Global Vice President of Finance (VP) will be the senior leader responsible for financial strategic planning, financial analysis, budgeting and reporting, risk management, investment portfolio management, currency exchange management and internal auditing. The VP should have the leadership, drive, financial expertise and partnering skills to take Children International’s financial planning and analysis practices to new heights. To enable the transformation, we are looking for an extraordinary thought leader, people leader, and a savvy business person, who is a passionate advocate for children and an ethical owner of the cause.
- Lead the transformation of the Finance unit from an accounting and reporting function to a valued strategic partner that maximizes both fundraising and child impact and builds confidence and integrity around the world.
- Provide financial leadership to the processes of integrated strategic planning, forecasting, revenue modeling, budgeting, resource allocation, cost-benefit analysis and financial reporting.
- Proactively assess financial performance and identify future considerations or strategies to engage leadership and the Board of Directors in long range planning and direction setting.
- Communicate financial results and dashboards of performance with proactive clear analysis, insights, and perspectives of the organization’s financial performance to the Executive Team, Budget and Finance Committee, and Board.
- 10 years of senior management experience in a senior finance role working with a budget of $100 million at a minimum. Experience in a global operation a plus.
- MBA or CPA required. Experience working for a not for profit preferred but not required.
- Experience streamlining and refining financial processes in global operations. Ability to create tools and processes to increase efficiencies, improve data integrity and strengthen auditable work practices worldwide.
- Strong knowledge of business processes in strategic planning, financial modeling, budgeting, financial reporting, cost benefit analysis, financial portfolio management, currency exchange, global funds transfers, cost accounting and risk management.
For more information and complete position specifications, please contact Cynthia Hayward.